Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Mailbox issue

Started by 1722215 [1722215] on in Bugs & Issues.

4 replies · 48 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
3
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
28 / 100
Story score
36 / 100
Engagement score
43 / 100

Most-liked replies

1722215 [1722215]

I have had a problem with the mailbox not allowing me to reply to my mails.

When I click send, it tells me non-donators can only send a message every 60 seconds. This happened earlier today for the first time. This was strange because (at the time) the last mail I had sent was last month. I waited at least 60 seconds but this message still appeared. Furthermore, the timer next to the send button that would usually appear when sending messages too fast was missing. This issue disappeared when I logged out and back in. However, it reappeared hours later again.

The approximate times that that the issue has occurred(TC TIME):

2:13:00 PM (First appearance)

8:05:00 PM (Second)

These times are from my mailbox when issue arrived.
Chedburn [1] Admin Developer

I think multiple actions may be using the same timer as message sends. I think you might be making an action 60 seconds before attempting to message someone, for instance, sending someone an item or money?
1722215 [1722215]

Yes, I was sending items and then attempted to send a message. I didn't realise the timers were connected.

Thank you for taking the time to look into this.