Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Cheapest Spies!

Started by Deb4 [1191478] on in Trading Post.

1 replies · 34 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
16 / 100
Historical score
9 / 100
Story score
21 / 100
Engagement score
33 / 100
Deb4 [1191478]

I'm clearing out my job points before switching jobs.

For that reason, today only, I'm selling full spies at only 750k.

I'll thoroughly peep out anyone you want. Guaranteed no 'N/A' in final reports. No guessing, no calculating.

PM me for details

EDIT: Offer only available for a few hours more. I'm willing to negotiate price for the newbies among us. HMU for details.