I'm only level 12 and a level 43 keeps attacking me. I've been attacked 6 times by them now and have lost millions to the point i'm basically broke. I paid for a bounty on him with the limited money i have left but he still attacks me when he has the chance. I've even asked politely for him to stop which he just laughed at and have reported him to no avail. He's level 43 so there really isn't any chance of me catching up with them any time soon. What do you do in this situation?
Attack Spam
Started by somethingbetter [1988247] on in Attacking.
About this thread
Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 2
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 41 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 31 / 100
- Engagement score
- 35 / 100
I'm only level 12 and a level 43 keeps attacking me. I've been attacked 6 times by them now and have lost millions to the point i'm basically broke. I paid for a bounty on him with the limited money i have left but he still attacks me when he has the chance. I've even asked politely for him to stop which he just laughed at and have reported him to no avail. He's level 43 so there really isn't any chance of me catching up with them any time soon. What do you do in this situation?
Ask an admin