Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Beginners job?

Started by Genko [2062414] on in Company Recruitment.

6 replies · 38 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
18 / 100
Historical score
9 / 100
Story score
22 / 100
Engagement score
44 / 100

Most-liked replies

Genko [2062414]

Hello, I am playing this game since 3 Days and I read a lot in the forum bc I think this game is great I love it, right now I am doing the fast lvl guide to lvl 15 in 5 says ( stacking xanaxs right now).

Of cause I know that getting trained is ver importent to rise in work skills. There for I wanted to ask if my stats rise faster when I get trained from a rly high company I mean like 10* Oil rig or something like that or dent it matter if a 8* sweetshop trains me ?

So and if higher company are better do you think its possible to find one who would train me up so I rise faster?

In return I could kinda "swear" loyalty to stay in that company to be a good employee since I am kinda everyday min 3h online, Or do I have to pay something in return our just say I don't want salary ???

Greetings Genko :)


shak [1592807]

Trains are the same no matter what star but a 10 star will have more trains available. You can pay for trains if you don't have the stats and the director does not mind.
marlow [1978451]

^This.

7-9* AN's, flower shops, sweet shops etc. always tend to be looking for noobies willing to stick around for a bit and they will train you up if you make an arrangement to stick around for a set period.

If you're really desperate for trains look for high star companies in unloved industries (nightclubs, car dealership etc.) that have very few employees and a semi-active director. If you're lucky you'll find one who will train you up for free. I did this for about half a year and averaged ~3-4 trains a day for free.
Genko [2062414]

Nightclubs, car dealership what are etc ? or where can I look it up since its better to get rained in the stats I later want to use right ?
Genko [2062414]

Well anyways If anyone mb know someone who would do that or anything to help me just contact me :) I can pay daily like the money I get from selling beer and selling stolen stuff around 80k a day I think I know its not 2 much but yeah :)
Ominos [1962593]

Honestly, I would tell you to get the 3 most important starter jobs first in this order: (1) Education (2) Law (3) Medicine.

Education gives a passive 10% decrease in education. Law gives a 10% passive increase to crime success. Medicine gives a passive ability to revive people for 75 energy.