Hi,
I have been searching the threads but cant find anything on this..
Does anybody know how many of a certain crime you need to do before you can move on to the next? There must be a trigger?
Or is it just level?
Heres the guide to guides in the Tutorials subforum
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#!p=threads&f=61&t=15999874&b=0&a=0Ins8de is a section on crimes and companies.
Short answer is, not player level but nerve bar level. At certain nerve bar levels you will have better chances at certain crimes.
Mentions:
Guide list
It's an incredibly difficult question to answer because (1) Crime Experience is hidden and there's no way, as far as I know, to actually see where it's at and (2) Failing a crime takes a massive chunk out of your crime experience.
So, even if there was 'Do X this many times to level up', it might take longer if you fail a crime once or twice.
The best thing to do is what Limit suggested: Do crimes appropriate to your NNB. The link Limit suggested is the one I use as well.
Okay cool :) thanks for the help!