Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Accessing chat while logged out

Started by Ramses_II [423569] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 16 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
32 / 100
Historical score
14 / 100
Story score
26 / 100
Engagement score
27 / 100
Ramses_II [423569]

I realized I can still continue chatting while being logged out.

I am not sure if this is a serious security issue or not, but as a software developer and tester, I am ought to report.

Steps to reproduce are very simple.
  1. Log in
  2. Open several game tabs.
  3. Chat.
  4. Log out from one of the pages.
  5. Continue chatting.
Browser used: firefox

Time log: 14:10 TC time!!
Philistine [475622]

If you have multiple tabs open you are still logged in. It doesn't update all the tabs to show you are logged out automatically.