Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Buying losses and runaways.

Started by Dad [1872260] on in Attacking.

2 replies · 65 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
42 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
40 / 100
Dad [1872260]

Hello everyone.

I'm buying losses at 250k each and runways at 500k each. I'm looking to buy about 1000 losses so will be buying for a while.

Feel free to attack me, you can message me before or after or not at all and in any case I will get your money to you as soon as I see the events.



Thanks very much