I don't know if this is a bug or not but I revived someone it took my 75 e away but told the other player someone else revived them so I lost my e and I didn't get the money for the revive
Revive
Started by Tony_Montana [493949] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 2
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 32 / 100
- Historical score
- 14 / 100
- Story score
- 27 / 100
- Engagement score
- 29 / 100
I don't know if this is a bug or not but I revived someone it took my 75 e away but told the other player someone else revived them so I lost my e and I didn't get the money for the revive
I imagine the other player revived them at the exact same time as you did (very rare, but can happen). I think one of the Devs mentioned that a new system to prevent this kind of thing will be out soon?