oof
oof
Started by LightningPanda [2054524] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 8
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 8
- Likes on archived posts
- 8
- Authority score
- 18 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 48 / 100
- Engagement score
- 50 / 100
oof
I have a gold ak that costs $25,000,000,000
5.6m is like nothing to me
i'm still not going to give it to you tho hahahahahaha peasant
mmm not sure how this will go ...
the way of SA and FTW's combined bridge defence efforts... poor
Yes, I suspect you can
since you asked, ill hijack thread - could I ask for like hmm 320m? (woudlnt mind getting is sent by some anon) I pretty much lost all I have in casino.
Please.
no graved