My bazaar will not let me add items. It is open. it is empty and I have not used it for quite a while. I want to add cars so I put the quantity in on that car line but it does not register anything but 0 items at the top, I try to confirm but it adds 0 items. When I mouse over the small bazaar icon above my name it says I have items in my bazaar but when I click on it it says my bazaar is empty. Any help appreciated.
Add Items Bazaar
Started by Navajos [295516] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 33 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 28 / 100
- Engagement score
- 33 / 100
My bazaar will not let me add items. It is open. it is empty and I have not used it for quite a while. I want to add cars so I put the quantity in on that car line but it does not register anything but 0 items at the top, I try to confirm but it adds 0 items. When I mouse over the small bazaar icon above my name it says I have items in my bazaar but when I click on it it says my bazaar is empty. Any help appreciated.
Can you do a gif of yourself adding and it not registering when you try to add them?
no, I don't know how to do that.
You can do it with gyazo if you have it.
User messaged that issue was resolved, forgot to close this.