And here I am haha! Nothing to show. I still love this game. Cheers everyone! Thanks for the good times!
Two years!!!
Started by Necrophagist [1924331] on in Achievements.
About this thread
Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 9
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 8
- Likes on archived posts
- 26
- Authority score
- 50 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 40 / 100
- Engagement score
- 52 / 100
Most-liked replies
And here I am haha! Nothing to show. I still love this game. Cheers everyone! Thanks for the good times!
How long did it take you?
Beat Arrow/Harley by 6 min!!
Thirty and Seven Hundred days on the high sea taken from me to get the message to thee! Good Lord I am drunk!
Legend says they are multis... :')
Hit 2 years a couple days ago welcome to the club :3
Congrats. Keep learning and improving
I mean, Arrow is known for having a lot of multis! [:hushed:]
Aren't we all?