How do i restart?
Help
Started by LightstarPhtm [2062897] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 4
- Authority score
- 57 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 27 / 100
- Engagement score
- 45 / 100
How do i restart?
create a new account, i guess
Speak to a staff member, I believe they can help you
As for what had been suggested above, DevilSoldier would be correct on the case. Just creating a new account would be against the rules, as any player is only allowed to have one account. Dont want it, you can contact a member of staff to have it deleted. Preferably an officer.
This is not Discussion tho, its a question, so this is getting moved to the appropriate forum while i'm at it
In the restart rules I thought it specifically said an officer? When I restarted I asked a staff member, they told me to speak to an officer. There was a 2 day waiting period for the restart. That is to give player a chance to reconsider restarting.
At how old the op's account is... I believe he could gain much if he have actually learned useful information. For example renting out a Palace or a Castle would be smart to do since at base stats your happy is worth a huge amount of stat gains vs what you'd get at 100 happy. I'd also suggest to the op to start rushing a facebook account to level 5 since you get a goodie bag which is worth about 25 million + 15 days of donator status + some experience. Those few things worked together would be enough to easily get you to power level to 15 in under the 15 days to allow yourself to rent a cheaper private island to fly around for money.
If you look closely at my networth (nw) you'll notice I have almost no cash relative to my nw that is to represent that I have most of my nw tied up into my property which was given to me. But I have my spouse paying for the upkeep (which I believe is reasonably fair and mutually beneficial), and I'm flying around for steady income to get my stats up higher.