I spun the wheel of awesome. Won the certificate but no merit was awarded and it still shows I need to win the wheel of awesome to obtain the merit.......
Merit not received
Started by CityReaper [1805217] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 2
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 52 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 29 / 100
- Engagement score
- 31 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Hoy [1208641] Officer
· 1 likes ·
If you look on the wheel, you'll see that Certificate of Awesome and Honor Bar are two separate rewards. One is an item, the other the merit and honor bar.
I spun the wheel of awesome. Won the certificate but no merit was awarded and it still shows I need to win the wheel of awesome to obtain the merit.......
If you look on the wheel, you'll see that Certificate of Awesome and Honor Bar are two separate rewards. One is an item, the other the merit and honor bar.