Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Territories map!

Started by FallenStars [443347] on in Bugs & Issues.

5 replies · 53 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
33 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
40 / 100
FallenStars [443347]

I recently upgraded to get my 9th territory... so in my faction.. it says I currently hold 8.. I click one of the names so I could find another close b to claim.. well my entire map was green and it said my territory was owned by I think vanguard.. well ICEbluefire said clear cache so i tried it again.. but this time it all just turned pink and said my territory was owned by a different name...

i do play strictly on my phone! I use google chrome! But I screen shots uploaded in my photos. All 3 were taken in a 10 minute frame.



IceBlueFire: Try clearing your cache?
FallenStars: OKAy 1 sexc
FallenStars: sec omg
FallenStars: Nope now it's all pink
FallenStars: and says a different name
IceBlueFire: Perhaps the name it's supposed to say? Or did your entire map go pink, instead of green?
FallenStars: Whole map
IceBlueFire: That's really odd...
IceBlueFire: You'll probably have to bug report it. It's a strange caching issue of some kind
FallenStars [443347]

I was talking to Stretch . I am still having the territory issue with my icon and not showing up.. i can't assault or claim any new territory. mine has been this way for a month at least.. in my photos are 3 screen shots! i now another thread said it was closed and resolved... but I'm still having issues! i use google chrome and recently tried safari same on both. cleared cache and all ... still nothing