Territory Bug
Started by dESTROYS [67441] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 14
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 57 / 100
- Historical score
- 33 / 100
- Story score
- 42 / 100
- Engagement score
- 52 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Chuck_Berry [451775]
· 10 likes ·
I should change my name to Chuck Norris :P - JeffBridges [1941555]
· 2 likes ·
Now he's on the tBP wall, without ever joining them. Edit: And earning points as well!
Now he's on the tBP wall, without ever joining them.
Edit: And earning points as well!
I should change my name to Chuck Norris :P
I have no idea how it can happen but I added one more checking to the 'join' action. Please, let me know if it happens again.
Closed.