About this thread
Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 12
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 12
- Authority score
- 20 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 34 / 100
- Engagement score
- 59 / 100
/RES
I want a weeknd sig
My budget is that i put my gold ak in my display and you can look at it
Good offer! Can i touch the ak?
I don't want peasants to make it dirty
I'll wear gloves "(
Profile make over pls contact me
love this guy
Closed for a bit. I opened my front door and took a step outside and giving this reality game a go for a week or so..
my boi
you just had one done not even 2 months ago
It was 3 months ago actually. :)