Well, this Is a game were you bet some money and you can win a LOT of money
Rules.
1 you have to have at least 50000 money
2 you have to send the person above the money they demanded and then ask for the money the other betted +500, 1000, 1500 or 2000
3 when i say "Cash In" the game starts again
Simple not?
The bet can rise crazy so be careful
You could lose all your money
Eh... A couple of things...
1) I don't fully understand this, especially the betting part. (Actually, I don't understand this at all...)
2) Please, please, use spellcheck, or at least reread what you are going to post before posting it...
The rules are that you send the person above you the money they asked and then say "I demand" and then put the money the person above demanded+500, 1000, 1500 or 2000.
When I say "Cash In" the game starts again.
I say cash in after a random number of rounds