Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

a laugh for fun

Started by MAD_DOG [205610] on in Fun & Games.

2 replies · 39 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
16 / 100
Historical score
13 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
34 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

MAD_DOG [205610] ×1 Emily_69 [1984710] ×1

MAD_DOG [205610]

ive been asked before if i was chedburn. several times if i was an admin. once i was even sent account info with instructions to delete it which i sent to poptop but this one is a prize.

AmberEagle2106 says:



MAD_DOG[205610] you have done a great job. I'm Chedburn (admin of the website), we were recieving complaints from users that whenever low level users asked higher level users for money, then they start to abuse them which is totally wrong and against our terms and conditions. So all the admins of our decided to ask money from higher level users, it's just like a survey. You have done a great job. We were thinking to delete accounts of those users who were abusing. Keep following rules.

Cheers,

AmberEagle2106 (Chedburn)

Mentions: Emily_69 [1984710] · MAD_DOG [205610]

Eris [249121]

Actually, I think MD is Crassus in this particular scenario.

I'd wait to see though if it really was Ched - I'm sure if so there'll be something in the announcement forum at some point - or if it's just an enterprising 'scammer' looking to spread a rumor that if a newbie asks for money, it might be an admin, so they can cash in on people trying to look good.



Also, sorry about the lapse in activity the past few days. I don't know where my time's been going, but I actually managed to forget about Torn over (of all times) the weekend.