Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

CLOSED

Started by Enigmatic [229160] on in Properties.

1 replies · 30 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
32 / 100
Historical score
14 / 100
Story score
18 / 100
Engagement score
30 / 100
Enigmatic [229160]

I've been less active for a while now, just log in once or twice a day to train. Mail me if you want to move in, all I ask is that you pay the daily fees. It gives 4225 happiness, all updates purchased. And don't bother attacking me, all my money is permanently in the bank.



I'll randomly pick somebody from my inbox tomorrow, so it's not first come first serve. I don't want to risk that first person being an asshat.



EDIT: spot has been claimed