Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Missions problem

Started by Charlesy [1814457] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 19 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
30 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

boooooom [551033] ×1 NiNJaZz_786 [1476097] ×1 nicehacker [1658470] ×1 Itina [1840166] ×1

Charlesy [1814457]

The mission 'Wrath of Duke' is telling me to attack Itina (1840166) who is in fed jail and therefore cannot be attacked.



The text is:
I've been robbed! Four of them busted in here, guns blazing, and forced my secretary to open the safe. If I hadn't been taking a whizz Id have had a cap popped up my ass for sure.

Thankfully that safe just holds the day's takings, and they pulled their move about an hour after I moved a lot of money to--to the place I move it to, about which you do not need to know. What you do need to know is that they still got their hands on $50k, which will buy a lot of ski masks and bullets.

Now obviously I couldnt call the regular cops. I got some items of interest in this office what could get me sent down for 25 years. So I called my special cops, the ones on my payroll, and now I know exactly who it was who hit me up. When you find these ass-hats I want you to be my very own Judge Dreadlocks. No trial, no jury, just pain.

Mentions: boooooom [551033] · Itina [1840166] · nicehacker [1658470] · NiNJaZz_786 [1476097]