Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Bring it! Mission

Started by StickEmUp [250998] on in Missions.

3 replies · 70 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
33 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
22 / 100
Engagement score
39 / 100
StickEmUp [250998]

AKA - Defeat Duke, on your own or as part of a group attack.

I have 4 days to complete this mission

=====

Pardon me if I am mistaken, but I believe that this is the proper forum to seek other participants.

How does May 24th or May 25th @ 23:45 TC time sound to anyone else? This is my first attack Duke mission, so I am open to suggestions from more knowledgeable people.

Thanks for reading.

-- Kevin
StickEmUp [250998]

Nevermind, we will never find enough participants at this rate.

I finished the mission another way. Thanks for your reply just the same.