I did a trade with someone and I didn't get the money.
We agreed on 58 million for 70 Xanax.
I have the trade record (screen shot below) which shows no money went through and when I realised what had happened, I opened the chat box to discuss then got blocked.
Can someone please confirm whether the system glitched or the buyer didn't send me the money because I am 58 million down, the buyer has had the Xanax but refuses to cooperate with me to find out what happened. Thanks.
---
YumYumQueen: hi do u have more xanax? i'll buy all at 830k
moominberry: Not at the moment sorry
moominberry: Thank you for buying the others :)
YumYumQueen: okie, let me know if u have more :D
moominberry: Will do :)
moominberry: I have another 70 xanax available
YumYumQueen: wow didn't expect that much :D
moominberry: can you take it all or just some?
YumYumQueen: any discount if i take them all? :D
moominberry: They are already discounted but i can knock off another 100k to make it a dead 58mil
YumYumQueen: ok, if you're willing to wait 20 minutes for me to land in torn, we're good :)
moominberry: ok great
moominberry: Please send money thanks
moominberry: Hello?
moominberry: Hi, I didnt receive the money ?
moominberry: What's going on please?
moominberry: It's really not in your best interests to scam me
moominberry: You have had the 70 Xanax
YumYumQueen: hold on handling 10 other chatboxes right now
YumYumQueen: will answer in order it comes in
moominberry: ok
moominberry: Hello?
moominberry: Well, it appears i've been mugged out of 58million. Not a good move
YumYumQueen: i don't understand what's going on. we traded, in trade people give money for items and done deal
YumYumQueen: i think you're spamming so i'm gonna block u
User has blocked you.
Last message: Tue, 18:17 - TCT
[image: image.ibb.co]
Mentions: moominberry [2010550] · YumYumQueen: [2059842]