Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

OD Prize Pool!

Started by Repoman [1280877] on in Fun & Games.

0 replies · 43 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
5
Authority score
16 / 100
Historical score
12 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
35 / 100
Repoman [1280877]

Hey ya cuddly wuddly's

So I have a fun idea here, and a good chance for some members to make a penny with all the effort on my end.

I have recently started to chase the OD on cannabis merit and I want to extend a chance for you all to bet on it.

So here it is, I'll start the initial pool with 25 million of my own money. Then each play will be able to buy in for 1 million. The bet options are:

Cannabis Taken:

Under 250>

250-500>

Mephesto

Divalicious

500-750>

750-1000>

1000-5000>

Over 5000>

Send me 1m via trade (To avoid mugging) with your bet choice in the description, and I shall place your name under the number in this forum. Obviously more names under one number will result in a split up :)

Good luck!

(Yes this could take awhile, that good luck is for me... )