During a game of craps, I maxed bet then I rolled the dice but after that it say'd i had no more casino tokens, but it let me roll, now the dice wont stop rolling, and wont give me my money back.
Craps
Started by Krombopulos [2056079] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 8
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 34 / 100
- Historical score
- 25 / 100
- Story score
- 32 / 100
- Engagement score
- 40 / 100
During a game of craps, I maxed bet then I rolled the dice but after that it say'd i had no more casino tokens, but it let me roll, now the dice wont stop rolling, and wont give me my money back.
Did it take your money?
check at last games please
post screenshot also
i wish someone told me to screenshot when it was happening, and yes it took my money
I had things to do so shut my computer off, thats why i wasn't able to get the screenshot & how do you screenshot the dice continuously rolling, and not stopping.
You can take a screenshot of the last games even if the machine is turned off and restarted.
Can you do this or are we closing the report.
ok ill take picture
Do you have that picture or can this report be closed?
Closed per request.