Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

reports results

Started by SemperFi [1385430] on in Suggestions.

0 replies · 26 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
23 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
26 / 100
Engagement score
26 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

Philistine [475622] ×1

SemperFi [1385430]

after filing several reports over the years I have NEVER gotten any resolution or response to inform me what was the outcome.....I actually thought making reports was just a fake front of some sort kinda like the patient advocate at the US Veterans Hospitals with no actual actions or even an investigation made.

However today I was informed from a helpful staff Philistine [475622] that there IS a place to check the status of reports at

https://www.torn.com/playerreport.php

a big THANK U to .Philistine [475622] !

My suggestion is....why isnt this posted in a prominent place? Seems to me the BESTR place would be in the area where u file the reports? Perhaps even a LINK there?

Oh Im SURE someone will say...its in the forums...ok fine....i rarely go there and probably couldnt find it if I looked....a LINK in the reports filing section seems like the proper place to put it. Or at least add a sentence to inform players WHERE to find this report status. All this time I was waiting for the staff/admins to contact me....and thinking such thoughts as look at all these staff/admins in this game like 5 X as many as I ever saw in a game b4...and cant get a report worked on...guess I need to rethink my negative thoughts...and redirect my energy flow towards making this suggestion !

Mentions: Philistine [475622]