Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Bazaar Item Options

Started by HalkHunter [1960147] on in Suggestions.

0 replies · 11 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
23 / 100
Historical score
12 / 100
Story score
24 / 100
Engagement score
22 / 100
HalkHunter [1960147]

Small suggestion of being able to see the total value of all items in bazaar at prices listed. In addition, it would also be good to be able to select specific items to calculate value. For example, if I have 50 unique items in my bazaar but only want to calculate how much money I would make if I were to sell 20 of those 50 items.

One other suggestion I would like to make is if I have added items to my bazaar but don't want to be displayed yet when I open the bazaar it would be nice if there was an option to only display selected items in the bazaar. Default option could be all items are displayed in bazaar when it is opened unless option to hide is selected. A further development of this would be having options to only open the bazaar to members of faction/friends/company.