Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Too many points

Started by HaroldShipman [89686] on in Bugs & Issues.

6 replies · 130 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
59 / 100
Historical score
38 / 100
Story score
40 / 100
Engagement score
48 / 100
HaroldShipman [89686]

Please, can you guys check this? I'm sure I had just over 5mil on hand and purchased 25 points to refill nerve - after doing so, I still have 25 points.



So whether I got given 50 points instead 25 or they weren't deducted after refilling nerve.



Yes, cleared everything. Happened on Safari on IOS.