I have referred (in real life) at least 10 people to torn. Is there any way (since they are all still below lvl 10) that I can get them officially referred by me?
Reffering
Started by EdwardLapLaz [2061905] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 7
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 4
- Authority score
- 43 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 27 / 100
- Engagement score
- 47 / 100
I have referred (in real life) at least 10 people to torn. Is there any way (since they are all still below lvl 10) that I can get them officially referred by me?
Did they use your referral link to sign up? If not, You wont get these referrals under Your name..
yeah if they did not use your referral link you are SOL my friend
You can make a bug report and have them post on the topic that they forgot to use your referral code and we can manually credit the referrals to you.
Keep in mind we investigate the accounts stringently for any signs of cheating, abuse or mistruths, so it is not recommended to try to cheat the system for a quick referral buck.
How do I do that? (Make a bug report)
You post in the Bugs and Issues forum.
OK Got it will do