Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Referrals

Started by EdwardLapLaz [2061905] on in Bugs & Issues.

11 replies · 83 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
12
Discussion span
→
People posting
8
Likes on archived posts
7
Authority score
35 / 100
Historical score
22 / 100
Story score
41 / 100
Engagement score
52 / 100

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

08l_kolade [2062057] ×1 Fonten_Gumbrugh [2062115] ×1 08Sam [2062376] ×1 Havoc_612 [2062390] ×1 08shardy [2063053] ×1 Burnsy1 [2063270] ×1

EdwardLapLaz [2061905]

I asked a question about me having referred people in real life (not officially) to torn in the questions and answers forum and they said if I wanted their accounts to be officially referred to mine I should make a thread here and they should post to say that I am telling the truth. If more proof is needed or I have done something wrong pls tell me.

Thanks!
jump792 [1967039]

You'll need the player ID's of these players and them to confirm this if you want this to happen (I believe anyways, but I'm a strong believer in that).
EdwardLapLaz [2061905]

I have already had this discussion in another thread under questions and answers and they said it was possible (but the way there are more names but I dont have time I've gtg)


Philistine [475622]

As I told you in questions and answers, if you have them post here that you referred them we will then investigate to make sure it is legitimate, and if it is we will manually credit the referral to your account.


Someone [1409655]

I have a friend I got playing torn about 4-5 years ago, but they forgot to use my referral, can they still be linked?