I have 1020 Points to use on Spies. I am selling the spies for 500k each. PM me or Message me the ID and I will get the Stats sent over as soon as I get a chance to get on.
Spelling Spies
Started by WestinW12 [2041832] on in Trading Post.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 1
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 17 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 23 / 100
- Engagement score
- 38 / 100
I have 1020 Points to use on Spies. I am selling the spies for 500k each. PM me or Message me the ID and I will get the Stats sent over as soon as I get a chance to get on.
Bump!
Bump
Bump
Bump!