Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

hiya

Started by katje [1908276] on in Graphics.

7 replies · 151 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
4
Authority score
19 / 100
Historical score
14 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
51 / 100
Lewis [1312721]

Not really sure about the border, I realise the "Don't rip c*nt" is to prevent people stealing it? I imagine the border is too - although there are better ways to protect your work.

I think you should link the original images that you worked with so we can see what has changed, and what inspiration you took.

I'm not a cl3ric0l or Artist, but I can give you my opinion on the piece, I'm sure they can give you some solid tips on how to actually improve it though.

I like the effect on his jacket, did you add that? I don't really think the blue shadow on the word england works very well to be honest. The whole thing looks kinda messy to me, but maybe it just isn't my style.
katje [1908276]

Thanks man, I made it rather quickly in college and had no real practical flow I just like really sharp, grungy, almost collage-like pieces so tried something different! And yes the jacket polka-dot effect was added by me.
Eya [1772932]

:O Welcome back! I think I owe you a sig. xD Pm me about that? I need reminding what you're looking for.

Photoshop isn't really my forte, so I don't know what to say. Other than there's something missing that prevents them from being complete.

Nice to see you around again.
katje [1908276]

Sure, I've not been on here in absolutely ages so possibly, aha!



Thanks for the cnc I'll re-work them eventually just been busy with college. [:cry:]