Does money in the property vault get incorporated in your Networth? I know you can now share the vault with your spouse and I was wondering how this is all factored in together.
Property Vault
Started by DawgPoop [2019135] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 3
- Authority score
- 42 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 25 / 100
- Engagement score
- 42 / 100
Does money in the property vault get incorporated in your Networth? I know you can now share the vault with your spouse and I was wondering how this is all factored in together.
If your spouse owns the PI it adds to their net worth not yours
it counts towards the networth, but only to the individual who owns the vault. Property upgrades etc also retain networth. ie, if you spend 20 million on an upgrade your networth stays the same, it doesn't drop 20 million