Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Referral

Started by Captain-America [1040542] on in Bugs & Issues.

5 replies · 76 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
3
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
33 / 100
Story score
38 / 100
Engagement score
46 / 100

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Ghost_Rider_ [2042794] ×1

Captain-America [1040542]

Alright, so about 4 months ago I told a guy I work with about Torn. He's playing now and I never used my referral code with him. I've heard that if I post a bug report about it, staff can manually add him to my referral list. Is this true? His name is Ghost_Rider_ [2042794]. I'll get him to confirm this

Mentions: Ghost_Rider_ [2042794]

Chedburn [1] Admin Developer

I added the referral, however since the level is already more than 10 the rewards at that stage have been missed.