Some faction shit
Started by Champion [1927067] on in Faction Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 88 / 88 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 88
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 59 / 100
- Historical score
- 33 / 100
- Story score
- 64 / 100
- Engagement score
- 80 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- dESTROYS [67441]
· 29 likes ·
the old champ wouldn't censor the name... you're getting soft mate :) - SenSational [180202]
· 16 likes ·
JustJanet [911066] Actually, your comment is what made me hop on my ever handy soap box. So if it becomes tedious for you to read my comments, then don't challenge me, because I like a challenge. I will always respond … - Orionis [1924258]
· 13 likes ·
What can I say? Otter's the kind of opportunistic bastard who would do such a thing. You know... the kind who goes recruiting in a faction when it's in turmoil (I know... I know... he's FAR from the only one …
Mentioned in this thread
JustJanet [911066] ×2 Faction 9041 ×1 Faction 16312 ×1 _J2_ [703933] ×1
the old champ wouldn't censor the name...
you're getting soft mate :)
It was deft
there you go
*Starts the circle jerk*
What can I say? Otter's the kind of opportunistic bastard who would do such a thing. You know... the kind who goes recruiting in a faction when it's in turmoil (I know... I know... he's FAR from the only one who did this). Oh... and hey guys! *waves to former Calculated members DJ_Silver and Tyrion* How's it going? It's a shame too. Otter's Mr. Torn entry from a couple years back was amazing. Oh well.
[image: i.imgur.com]
"seems allied"
sheesh can't you find a leak with more information than that chump?
Don't shoot the messenger
depends what the messenger says :D
have you seen 300?
So I didn't dream calculated failing to Get territories from the hero? Lol... come on even with help of mmcp they should be no match for calc if they put in some effort..
Is the difference between calc and other factions of the same range that big now?
(Also not sure how we made jfk's passage easy, we provided 39th with an easy way out of the bridge, so essentially 39th made it easy for jfk.)
with a gold ak
Did you read the whole mail when you got it?
I mean, if I would get such a long recruitment mail, I definately wouldn't read it.
didn't even bother reading it now
I didn't finish it... though I am ashamed to say I think I made it to 3rd paragraph before I got bored and quit reading.
Come join JFA if you have good stats and like vagina or have a vagina or both
Join Art of War (AOW), with only one rule, no rules. Hoorah seems both the island bridges and AOW Island are set for long term hibernation and inaction.
I'd hardly call 39thX an 'active' Faction.
Well they are active just because they are not out trying to be #1 HoF doesn't mean they are not.
Faction activity these days is judged by forums posts.
Wasn't it always? I mean AOW is clearly #1 after all and everybody knows it...
Hoorah...