Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Referals

Started by NurpleDurple [1990132] on in Bugs & Issues.

4 replies · 58 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
28 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
42 / 100

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

aCCipitor [2057853] ×1 Kusto [2059578] ×1

NurpleDurple [1990132]

So I got a couple of people to play the game but these 2 forgot to use my referral link. Can one of the staff add them to my referral list please? They can prove it.

aCCipitor [2057853]

Kusto [2059578]

Mentions: aCCipitor [2057853] · Kusto [2059578]

aCCipitor [2057853]

I can confirm. I thought you had to go to the referral link after you made an account... whoops. Haven't noticed until recently that I wasn't referred to him.
Kusto [2059578]

I can confirm that this is true.

I thought the referral system was when the person goes on the new persons account within 10 minutes of signing up. I just noticed yesterday that i didn't have the merit...