How much money can I make if I buy a racing license? I want to know because it is 50 points which is fairly expensive for me.
Racing License
Started by DarkHawk404 [2058322] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 4
- Authority score
- 57 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 27 / 100
- Engagement score
- 45 / 100
How much money can I make if I buy a racing license? I want to know because it is 50 points which is fairly expensive for me.
You'll lose money, not make - you invest money into your car by buying parts and more expensive cars - you don't make money sorry.
You can get 2 merit points for racing. You won't make money doing it, and it will be a minor expense. The biggest cost is the racing license, but you'll have to buy cars and upgrades, too.
If money is tight, I'd wait. You can start racing later on.
Ok thanks guys
If you set up your own racing tracks with bet on it, you can make money on racing.
But of course you should have a nice driving skills and a fully upgraded car.