As a new player, I am finding it difficult, I seem to be "easy meat" for attackers of much higher level. I will persevere, but other players may give up. My suggestion is that up till lvl10, players can only attack and be attacked by players either 2 lvls higher or lower than themselves. This gives new players the chance to grow into the game and learn to look after themselves, also they can enter combat with opponents of the same lvl
Attack imunity
Started by TERRYU [2067992] on in Suggestions.
About this thread
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 7
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 8
- Authority score
- 26 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 36 / 100
- Engagement score
- 44 / 100
As a new player, I am finding it difficult, I seem to be "easy meat" for attackers of much higher level. I will persevere, but other players may give up. My suggestion is that up till lvl10, players can only attack and be attacked by players either 2 lvls higher or lower than themselves. This gives new players the chance to grow into the game and learn to look after themselves, also they can enter combat with opponents of the same lvl
If you hadn't joined a faction, you would have 14 days of immunity from anyone over 14 days of age. Factions are for aggressive warfare, and you'd see a lot less hospital time if you just left.
Ha Ha....NOW he tells me :)
Well, at least someone told you (btw, you may wanna report this thread and get it graved. People will make you suffer for a bad idea even if it's understandable as to why you purposed it. #welcometotorn #lifeisabitch.).
I have a suggestion. Immunity has two 'm's.
Torn Lession 1, a lot of people are *******s and will hound you for every little thing that annoys them, like begging for cash or making suggestions that make the game easier.
The Questions forum is your friend, but make sure to search it a little first before you post in it if you can in case the answer is already there from another asking it.
Get to level 15 fast, it opens travelling which is a major foot in the door to getting money by trading in plushies and flowers. It's not the only way to earn money, but it's one of the simplest and easiest. Once you hit 15. you can continue to level up, or hold your level as you please, both have disadvantages and advantages not limited to just combat.
You almost certainly want to get this topic graved ASAP. I'm not saying I will, but people *will* bounty you often for this sort of a topic. Want to know how many people have bothered me? Only a handful.... Most of them are faction hits-> I just make sure I fly around enough to avoid getting hit for a war hit. People could still try to mug me, but on the whole the only people who will are new players who think the amount of money I trade with is a "great mug target".... now if I sell say 5 days worth of my income on a bazaar that is a bit of a difference.... but most players won't bother to travel stalk me since I'm mindful to avoid a very large amount of money.