Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Lost Energy

Started by Ghengis_Ken [359889] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 43 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
33 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
36 / 100
Ghengis_Ken [359889]

Between 20:00 ad 20:08 Torn time today I spent 25 points on an energy refill. The points were deducted, the countdown clock told me how many hours I had left until I could refill again but I never got the energy.

I belleve it was at the same instant I received pay from my job but can't be certain of that. In any case ... could I get the energy or the points please?