Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

E3 2017

Started by Inferno38 [2032517] on in Gaming.

5 replies · 38 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
21 / 100
Historical score
11 / 100
Story score
25 / 100
Engagement score
41 / 100
aytrh [2065652]

I watched Microsoft's.

I really enjoyed it especially the reveal of the Xbox One X which i will definitely be getting in November. As for the games i can't wait for Forza Motorsport 7, Cuphead and Assassins Creed Origins.

Also backwards compatibility for the original Xbox games. I thought this was one of the best parts of the whole show. I don't know if they said what games they are gonna have backwards compatible but personally i am hoping for the simpsons hit and run. I played that game so much back when i had my PS2 and really hope they add it.
RX8 [1798198]

Also really looking forward to Ubisoft's The Crew 2.

Gameplay video from E3: https://youtu.be/0XaMsAiD5Yc
Harley [258120] Wiki Contributor

Not too interesting imo, there's been better years... Though days gone looks pretty sweet, ac origins too, but I usually wait till there's been a few games before buying them, as their price drops incredibly fast, so that won't be something for another few years for me xD
Laughingman91 [2044206]

I was unimpressed on the whole - no exclusives or new IP's / first party content on the new xbox.
What they showed wasn't even 4k content and tbh (coming from a PC gaming perspective) 4k is totally not worth it right now.

Yeah PS4 pro and XBOX will provide shiny looking stuff, but if the gameplay isn't there I'm not interested.

TBH I've never had a bigger reason to go Nintendo - New mario looks different and funky-fresh, ARMS for obvious reasons, Bomberman, and now planned Pokemon and Metroid.