5 replies · 53 views · thread synced · 7 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
4
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
29 / 100
Story score
37 / 100
Engagement score
45 / 100
Most-liked replies
Stewie[1494547]
· 2 likes · You just need to visit the roulette page to trigger it I believe. If that doesn't work, spin it a few more times.
aurel1[1046304]Admin
· 2 likes · You don't need to spin more, like was suggested, you just need to visit the roulette page (I already did this for you).
I've been having the same problem, and i have done a few extra spins, and i have revisited the page multiple times and refreshed the page. This was over a week ago, and it still hasn't given me the award.