IT SUCKS
PS4
Started by Vene55a [1700007] on in Technology.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Authority score
- 6 / 100
- Historical score
- 10 / 100
- Story score
- 25 / 100
- Engagement score
- 39 / 100
IT SUCKS
It's better than the new Xbox though
I havent had a console since ps2..
is PS4 free to play online or do you have to pay for a monthly subscription?
The One is barely new.
Can't wait for the new new xbox though. I skipped the One altogether. Cause it sucked lol ;)
TBH, I think that the new Nintendo console-the Switch is better than either of them.