Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Faction Warfare Display Bug

Started by 84N3 [1781401] on in Bugs & Issues.

6 replies · 85 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
41 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
43 / 100
84N3 [1781401]

Okay, first off, this one is temporary. I know it can simply be fixed with a reload of the page, but it happened to me several times over the last week, so I feel like I have to mention it.

The bug
When going to a different faction than my own, and selecting a faction from their warbase, I don't get displayed the actual faction, but the faction I'm currently viewing, and it looks like my own faction is at war with them, which definitely isn't the case.
[image: i.imgur.com] [image: i.imgur.com]
(Click for higher res)

The data on my faction is correct (respect, rank) but it shows their members as mine, and the actual faction it should display isn't referenced at all.

This apparently only happens when factions with less than their/my members are selected, as the other two factions got way more than both of us and are displayed correctly. At least that's the only thing I found, that they got in common.

I'm using Google Chrome, updated to the newest version, and the only plugin I'm running is DoctorN.

Sorry if this is a waste of time, but I had to throw this out there. I'm absolutely not sure how to recreate it either, but as I said it happened to me at least 3 or 4 times over the last week.
HandsomePants [1897243]

Bump here, just now I was browsing around and found that clicking a War on any faction's page now opens up the roster for the opposing faction in that war, when it never did before:


[image: puu.sh]

^^ Here I am on Vulpes page, clicking their war with PT-Family, and where it used to just show the attack/respect/bar info, it is now showing the whole PT roster. And the the Vulpes roster is down at the bottom. If this is intended I suppose it's fine .... another way for multi-faction wars to include outside hitters I suppose. But with the recent changes to the war base page I thought maybe this was an unintended change?

Edit: yes cache cleared etc etc. Appears on desktop and mobile. On mobile it's a scrollable list and looks like it's meant to be there, so perhaps this is all working as intended now? It wasn't mentioned in the recent Patch List though =]
Kopites [1701371] Admin Staff

I remember fixing this issue. Perhaps it was added to the production after ths report was added. Please check again if it still appears for you
84N3 [1781401]

Will keep my eyes open, but since the report I changed my faction, and the one where I noticed it a couple of times doesn't exist anymore, so if in doubt, I'll assume you fixed it already :P