I bought a metal nunchaku from the mission rewards on the 21-22 June, while my available credits decreased, the item wasn't credited to my inventory. Any advice on what I should do?
Mission item bug
Started by BoredWayfarer [1961768] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 9
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 58 / 100
- Historical score
- 30 / 100
- Story score
- 32 / 100
- Engagement score
- 43 / 100
I bought a metal nunchaku from the mission rewards on the 21-22 June, while my available credits decreased, the item wasn't credited to my inventory. Any advice on what I should do?
You bought a M249 PARA LMG for 116 mission points
I have it in my inventory.. worked fine for me. Please check through your item list again for it, as you may have missed it. Are you sure you didn't sell it on?
I bought it for 83 mission points. I checked my items list, and I didn't sell any weapon, traded, or gift any this month. But I got this nunchakus just yesterday or 2 days ago so I'll definitely remember. Mm, is there a log I can check to screenshot?
No there isn't. I will pass this case to Chedburn so he can check the logs... we'll find out sooner than later where they went :)
Thank you. It's not really that urgent or important, just reporting a bug. But thanks for the help!
You have two on you currently, and one is equipped. I don't think there's anything missing here?
Haha ya I originally had 2. I like this weapon and wanted to give friends if they join so bought one more on a whim. It's not a mistake! Hahahah
Closed, no issue.
Mm, while I understand this is a very minor issue and really doesn't matter much, thanks for helping anyway.
Though saying it's no issue is quite base