Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Selling losse

Started by Sophia-yang [1621155] on in Attacking.

0 replies · 38 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
40 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
26 / 100
Engagement score
28 / 100
Sophia-yang [1621155]

350k each...

why so expensive you ask? Well I value my energy and I provide more exp per loss then a level 1 losing to you..

if your interested message me your stats and I'll tell you if it's possible for me to lose and then we can negotiate how many you'd like