I joined a company for the first time a day ago but I do not think that my stats improved. It says that I gain 34 end and 17 int every day based on my efficiency and I checked and have 2 stars of efficiency does that mean I don't get stat boosts
Employee Efficiency
Started by Eren_Jaeger [2062880] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 64 / 100
- Historical score
- 26 / 100
- Story score
- 24 / 100
- Engagement score
- 43 / 100
I joined a company for the first time a day ago but I do not think that my stats improved. It says that I gain 34 end and 17 int every day based on my efficiency and I checked and have 2 stars of efficiency does that mean I don't get stat boosts
Wait 2 more days for the job specials to unlock! It's some kind of a "cooldown" to prevent abusing the job specials!
EDIT: Sorry, I misread your question and I dont know the answer for that. How embarrassing...
i think he's talking about the stats gained, like he didn't get 34End and 17Intel
if u have 2/5 efficiency, you'll get 2/5 of thoes stats i think, i'm same as you in a 10* fitness, 1/5 efficiency i don't get the daily stats full cuz of my low efficiency .
I would strongly recommend that you join starter jobs in the beginning to improve your work stats first. Another option would be to purchase company trains, not many directors do it but you can always find someone who can train you more in return of some money. The more working stat you have, the more efficient you become at a job position.
ok thanks guys!