Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Can't train!

Started by XiriXere [2065365] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 20 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
32 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
31 / 100
XiriXere [2065365]

I have energy but I cannot use it in the gym. i am currently in Global Gym. I have a screenshot but I'd rather not post it for obvious reasons. ^^

I am on mobile but this is the same device I have been using. Reloaded page no help. Closing tab and reopening also no results. Any thoughts or suggestions on this?