I have used 1007 medication items but have not received the award
Award problem
Started by skr13 [1991200] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 34 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 33 / 100
- Engagement score
- 41 / 100
I have used 1007 medication items but have not received the award
Only 3993 left to go then.
| Painkiller Abuse | Use 5,000 medical items |
500, 5000, 25000 are the awards.
1k isn't anything for medical items used.
Well, I have an award problem too. Referred one friend to torn who reached level 10, but didn't get award. Two's company
P.S Friend became level 10 2 days ago
[image: snag.gy][image: snag.gy]
1. Dont use other peoples threads because this issue is unique to you, not a site wide issue that hundreds are experiencing. The reason is bug reports send notifications to the OP so they know when staff need more info or if it's closed.
2. Have you visited the Recuit Citizens page?
Oh thanks so much. I thought we were supposed to use other's thread cos they said look for any similar bu reports haha. Oh and I went to that page and suddenly the award appeared. Thanks