Has anyone here undergone astral projection before?
Astral Projection
Started by James_Jackson [2069982] on in Science.
About this thread
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 7
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 6
- Authority score
- 7 / 100
- Historical score
- 24 / 100
- Story score
- 38 / 100
- Engagement score
- 45 / 100
Most-liked replies
- daub [1869454]
· 6 likes ·
I consulted my test tubes and they agree this isn't science.
Has anyone here undergone astral projection before?
Astral Projection is when a body undergoes a spirit formation. Like its your soul separating from your body temporarily
I consulted my test tubes and they agree this isn't science.
Science is anything and everything you can observe and test. This has been reported to happen many places and it happened to me twice in my life
The 1st time is when I was just floating up looking down on myself. When I saw that the air conditioner turned off, I kind of panicked and I woke up,
the 2nd time I was literally going outside hovering over houses. tbh i didn't know where I was going I ws just going wherever the conscousness ws willing to lead, and then all of a sudden, I was coming to a stop near a forest. Once my conscousness ws descending I realized I was in a forest, i couldnt make out what but there were lots of snakes around the floor and I just shoook because i forgot that i ws in a spirit form, and then I woke up again
I can't observe you astral planing inna woods. If you can really surf another dimension, devise a test so I can try it. But I think this is paranormal as no test will come.
This is either a hallucination or a dream you had. Hallucinations are actually fairly common in healthy people, though if you werent asleep during that second one, you might possibly have a problem. If that keeps happening to you, you should maybe talk to a doctor.
Out-of-body experiences are fairly common and can be induced by really deep meditation, drugs, falling asleep or waking up, and other stuff. I had one once. I was sitting on a train, listening to some music from my favourite band. Their music puts me into such a blissful state, and cant describe how awesome it feels. Anyway, I was so spaced-out that for a few moments I felt like I was floating at the ceiling of the train, outside of my body.
Hallucinations are real. Doctor Strange is not.
So how did it all start ?