Theres 8 hours til the Paquio betting closes and I can't change my bet! Please help I should be able to take money out if theres still 8+ hours before betting closes!
Bookie
Started by DonnyLeDo [2016346] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 32 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 30 / 100
- Engagement score
- 33 / 100
Theres 8 hours til the Paquio betting closes and I can't change my bet! Please help I should be able to take money out if theres still 8+ hours before betting closes!
Same issue here - trying not to panic - others seem to be in the same boat so hopefully someone is looking at this right now.
The bet was locked, it was going to close well after the fight would have ended, opening it up to abuse.
It will be paid out after the match as it normally would have been.
See the main topic on this for a more detailed response.