this should be a refund I was using it as a vault and they locked the bet out before I could move my money.... multiple complaints were made as soon as the money was locked in with I believe 10 hours left til bet closing.... what's the pint of having a closing window if it's not adhered too.... complaint was originally made before betting ws supposed to close
Paqiou
Started by DonnyLeDo [2016346] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 34 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 34 / 100
- Engagement score
- 43 / 100
this should be a refund I was using it as a vault and they locked the bet out before I could move my money.... multiple complaints were made as soon as the money was locked in with I believe 10 hours left til bet closing.... what's the pint of having a closing window if it's not adhered too.... complaint was originally made before betting ws supposed to close
Did you message one of the managers as we asked?
Everyone who request a refund will be getting one within the coming hours.
I did message Prodi, but have not heard back
I will forward this for you.
I checked the logs, you mentioned you weren't able to withdraw before game started, you're entitled to a refund.
You've been refunded the amount you lost.